Hello, readers! Although we are no longer posting new items on our blog, we are keeping it available so you can browse through our past posts. Thanks for visiting!

Apr 26, 2011

{White Pitchers with Flowers}


I've been noticing a trend with myself lately...
whenever I see flowers, or branches, or berries, or grasses in white pitchers I swoon. 

There's something so classic, alive, so country-fresh about them that I can't help but love.

I've been stockpiling pictures (thanks Pinterest!) that I've come across lately, so I thought I'd share a few of my favorites: 

Little Big Nest


madiganmade

my home ideas

(photo credit unknown)

...and the one that probably started my obsession:

cg daffodils and candlesticks
Centsational Girl

Aren't those all fabulous?!

I have always loved white pitchers and creamers, and I already have a small collection of them.

...but, unfortunately, I also have severe allergies to pollen,
so I must settle for fake stuff in mine.




Okay, so maybe that last one isn't a pitcher.....or a creamer.
Yes, folks...it's a gravy boat.

So I guess I {heart} gravy boats with flowers in them, too.

-Tammy







Pin It

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe aww I love the gravy boat! Sucks that you have allergies, but there are some very beautiful synthetic flowers out there. I love these pictures =) x

Jenn said...

I love the white pitchers too. Lovely photos! Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed looking around your blog - following you now! :)

Unknown said...

I have a white pitcher in my house that has handmade posies in it. I love the way it looks.

Grace One Hundred said...

I totally agree!! A couple of weeks ago I spray painted a tacky frosted vase with a glossy white spray paint and put fresh red tree clippings in it... Divine! It's on my "blessed nest" themed spring mantel... http://graceonehundred.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-blessed-nest-spring-mantel.html

I know it's not a pitcher but I still love the look! :)

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

Lovely white pitcher pics you found! Centerpieces like these would look so charming at a cozy bridal shower party!

Natalie said...

I love these. I love white ceramic, and white glass. I saw your teapot you got and swooned. I need to start hitting up some garage sales and thrift shops

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...